So the title of this both rhymes and is a little late – sorry, not sorry. It’s the day before Good Friday and I felt like posting something upbeat, so we have this post. I suppose I better start this post by briefly explaining what the #LondonBookshopCrawl is/was (you can see my post about the day here). So bascially a bookshop crawl is just like a pub crawl, but without the alcohol and with books. This particular one took place in London on February 18th (and if you’re interested in taking part in future ones you can find more into here). You can either watch the video, or head straight down to a photo and list of the books I got during the crawl.
The books I got were:
- The Song From Somewhere Else by A. F. Harrold [Link]
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman [Link]
- A Child of Books by Sam Winston and Oliver Jeffers [Link]
- My Gym Teacher is an Alien Overlord by David Solomons [Link]
- Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands 2) by Alwyn Hamilton [Link]
- The BBC Reith Lectures: Black Holes by Stephen Hawkings [Link]
- Tsubasa: World Chronicles volume 2 by CLAMP [Link]
- Tsubasa: World Chronicles volume 3 by CLAMP [Link]
None of the links in the list above are affiliate links, so I make no money if you choose to use them.