Just in case this is not obvious from the title: this post contains ‼️spoilers‼️ for the February 2017 Illumicrate!
You can find out what I thought of the February 2017 Illumicrate (which didn’t arrive until March as Illumicrate had some problems) by watching the video below.
Too long, didn’t watch: I’m really pleased with this quarter’s box. I really liked the content, and Wintersong by S. Jae Jones sounds like something I will enjoy reading.
If you want to see what I thought of previous boxes you can find the play list here. Or if you’re interested in checking Illumicrate out for yourself you can find details here.
Contents of this quarter’s box:
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones + letter from the author, signed bookplate and a bookmark.
- Bare Necessities Pouch by Literary Lifestyle Company [exclusive]
- Magic and Mischief Balm by Bookish Serendipity Co [exclusive]
- A Darker Shade of Magnets by Her Bookish Things [exclusive]
- Newt Scamander Bookmark by Jane’s Tiny Things [exclusive]
- Following Ophelia by Sophia Bennett bookmark
- Flame in the Mist by Renée A Sampler
- Gilded Cage by Vic James postcard
- ARC of Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
One thought on “Illumicrate Unboxing 6 – February 2017”
Pingback: #LondonBookshopCrawl 2018 – The Book Haul! | The Flutterby Room