Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They’d love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This weeks Top Ten topic is:
Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List
The list is going to be in no particular order, and the books I’m putting in this list are books which are published or going to be published between Friday 1st June 2012 and Friday 31st August 2012.
1. Shadow Bound (Unbound Series #2) by Rachel Vincent [Published: 1st June 2012]
I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this. I’ve heard some good things . . .
2. The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead [Published: 19th June 2012] (YA)
I adored the first book in this series and I have been really looking forward to getting my hands on this. I’m hoping it lives up to expectations, as I haven’t really heard much about it (mostly by choice).
3. Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan [Published: 3rd July 2012] (YA)
I’ve heard some mixed things about this book, but I’m hopeful it will be a good read.
4. Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent [Published: 6th July 2012] (YA)
I’m really enjoying this series – I’m only up to book 3 – and I can’t wait until I catch up so I can read this in July. It sounds really interesting.
5. Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld #13) by Kelley Armstrong [Published: 24th July 2012]
I am so sad that this is going to be the last book in the series 😦 I can totally understand why Armstrong is ending it here, but I really adore the characters in Women of the Otherworld. Still, there are the YA book . . .
6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas [Published: 24th July 2012] (YA)
I think this sounds like it could be a really interesting book, and I’ve heard some good reviews. Can’t wait to find out for myself though.
7. Biting Cold (A Chicagoland Vampire Novel #6) by Chloe Neill [Published: 9th August 2012]
This is one of my favourite vampire series at the moment, and I cannot wait to see how this book turns out 🙂
8. The Cavendish Home For Boys and Girls by Claire Legrand [Published: 28th August 2012] (YA)
Don’t you just love the cover?! Or maybe that’s just me . . .
9. Starling (Starling #1) by Lesley Livingston [Published: 28th August 2012] (YA)
This I think sounds interesting. I can’t wait to see how Livingston handles the Norse Gods – it should be really interesting, me thinks.
10. Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan [Published: 30th August 2012] (YA)
I am a HUGE fan of Sarah Rees Brennan’s The Demon’s Lexicon, so I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this series. The blurb sounds really interesting and the cover looks amazing. Hopefully it will be good.
So, those are my top ten summer to be read books – what are yours?