The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It was inspired in part by the In My Mailbox meme. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This week has been both a better week, as I managed to be online more and get more stuff done with the blog, as well as a pretty “meh” week. I’ve got a chronic condition and it spent this week flaring, it was
mostly partly my fault as I made some bad choices but yeah… Still, onwards and upwards.
I came to the realisation this week that I’m going to have to treat reading in a more professional capacity if I plan to write a review here. Basically, I’m going to need to set aside a few hours a day to get through my reading pile
before it eats me. I’ll let you know how it goes next week.
This Week on The Flutterby Room
- Top Ten Tuesday – Top Ten Best Books to Read for Hallowe’en
- 5 star review of Heart of Obsidian (A Psy-Changeling Novel #12) by Nalini Singh
- Merry Christmas, From The Flutterby Room – Win a Christmas gift from me! International.
Next Week on The Flutterby Room
- 7th November – Loki’s Wolves (The Blackwell Pages #1) by K. L. Armstrong and M. A. Marr
Any New Books?
Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Its aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.
Thanks to both Penguin Ireland, who sent me another copy of The Pleasures of Autumn, and to my Mum, who wanted to cheer me up, for the books this week.
- The Pleasures of Autumn by Evie Hunter [BookLikes]
- Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth [BookLikes]
- Awaken (Abandon #3) by Meg Cabot [BookLikes]
- After Dead by Charlaine Harris [BookLikes]
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater [BookLikes]
- Anigoddess (The Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake [BookLikes]
That’s it from me this week. I hope you’ve had a good week; let me know how your week went in the comments below.