- 3 star review of Storm’s Heart by Thea Harrison
- Top Ten Tuesday – Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
- Bout of Books 7.0 – Goals & Updates
- Guest Post: Quick Fire Questions with Gemma Green
- 4 star review of Serpent’s Kiss by Thea Harrison
What’s happening on The Flutterby Room next week?
- 13th May – review of Oracle’s Moon by Thea Harrison
- 17th May – review of Lord’s Fall by Thea Harrison
- 13th to 19th May I am participating in Bout of Books 7.0. You can find out how I’m doing each day here.
A final reminder;
Rachel Caine is signing copies of the latest Morganville Vampires book Fall of Night on FRIDAY 17th MAY at 2pm at Waterstones Highcross Centre Leicester. According to the staff she will only be signing for an hour, so if you live nearby you might want to get there in plenty of time.
Any new books?
Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Its aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.
This week my TBR pile multiplied. Oops!
- Mercy Burns (Myth and Magic #2) by Keri Arthur [Goodreads]
- Destiny Kills (Myth and Magic #1) by Keri Arthur [Goodreads]
- Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer [Goodreads]
- A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark #2) by Kresley Cole [Goodreads]
- Dead Ever After (Southern Vampire Mysteries #13) by Charlaine Harris [Goodreads]
- Doll Bones by Holly Black [Goodreads]
- The Bell Between Worlds (The Mirror Chronicles #1) by Ian Johnstone (ARC) [Goodreads]
First I would like to say a HUGE thank you to HarperCollinsChildren’s UK who asked a while back on Twitter if anyone would be interested in getting a spare copy of The Mirror Chronicles. I didn’t think I would be one of the lucky ones, but I am really pleased to get hold of this book early. Secondly I would like to say thank you to my Mum who got me both Dead Ever After and Doll Bones.
That’s it from me this week. Hopefully there will be more than two posts on The Flutterby Room this week, but I’m not willing to make promises I might not keep. Let me know in the comments what you got this week and what happened on your blog and I will try to reply.
See you next week.