In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, it is a weekly meme where people record what books they received that week. As I don’t receive books every week, I do the meme as and when I can.
This is my first IMM post since October 2012, and it includes all the books I got for Christmas. As always I have bought most of the books on this list myself. I have been meaning to do this post for a while, but never quite got around to it. However, before we go much further I would like to take the time to let you know that I am currently holding an international giveaway more details about it will be at the end of this post.
- Skylark (Skylark #1) by Megan Spooner (thanks Secret Santa) [You can find my review here]
- Saving June by Hannah Harrington (thanks Secret Santa)[You can find my review here]
- Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst (thanks Secret Santa) [You can find my review here]
- Thirteenth Child (Frontier Magic: Book One) by Patricia C. Wrede [You can find my review here]
- Young Warriors ed. by Tamora Pierce and Josepha Sherman [You can find my review here]
- A Witch in Love (Winter Trilogy #2) by Ruth Warburton [You can find my review here]
- Angel Fire (Angel #2) by L. A. Weatherly
- Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes [You can find my review here]
- Magic Study (Study #2) by Maria V. Snyder [You can find my review here]
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green [You can find my review here]
- Night School Legacy (Night School #2) by C. J. Daugherty
- The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
- The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa
- Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods #7) by Melissa de la Cruz
- Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter
- Disney’s The Princess and the Frog (DVD)
- Disney’s Tangled (DVD)
- What Happens in London (Bevelstoke #2) by Julia Quinn
- A Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet #2) by Julia Quinn
- Hidden (House of Night #10) by P.C. and Kristin Cast
- The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #6) by Michael Scott
- Dragon Bound (Elder Races #1) by Thea Harrison – a HUGE thank you to Lucy at Moonlight’s Gleam, who is running the Women of the Otherworld Reading Challenge which I am taking part in, for this 🙂 I was the winner for month 12.
- Written in Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop
So twenty-one books later that is it for me. Congratulations to everyone that has made it to the end here. I’ve read most of the books and enjoyed them 🙂 which I think is pretty awesome.
So I mentioned that I was holding a giveaway earlier, right? Well it’s international and you could win one copy of a book of your choice from a list of 20 books. For the rules and how to enter follow the link.
So that was what’s in my mailbox this week. Leave a comment and let me know what’s in yours.
14 thoughts on “In My Mailbox (17)”
That is one full mailbox! Happy reading!
Thanks for stopping by my IMM! That’s a ton of books! I still haven’t read Fault in Our Stars, I’ve heard it’s so amazing, I have to get to it soon!
You do! It totally lived up to my expectations, which really surprised me I must admit because I’d only heard how fantastic the book was.
I want Written in Red so bad! I hope to get it soon. You had a great haul this week! Isn’t The Love Prince cover awesome!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-21.html
Wow! Nice haul! Perfect Scoundrels is on my have-to-read list.
That is an awfully big haul of books and I noticed Magic Study, I loved that book. There looks to be lots of fabulous books here with beautiful covers. Oooh Angel Fire now you’ve made me want a physical copy of that book, not just the ebook version I have. Damn you!! haha.
Eeeek, Tangled. I LOVE that film. Fabulous haul! 🙂
Tangled is a brilliant film and my haul only looks so big because it covers several months.
wow, lots of great ones there, 🙂
Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox
I am such a sucker for Julia Quinn. I used to read romance novels all the time, but I don’t read too many of them anymore. But I always read JQ’s books. What Happens in London is an absolute favorite. It’s just so funny.
Hope you enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading 🙂
JQ is awesome. I really enjoyed What Happens in London 🙂
You have so many great things! Love Saving June, The Fault In Our Stars and Ally Carter! Also, lovelovelove Tangled!
Lots of awesome 😀 I hope you will love it all sweetie. ❤ I loved The Lost Prince 😉 And The Fault in Our Stars is just perfect. ❤ As is Falling Kingdoms 🙂
Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. ❤
Love, Carina @ Carina’s Books