Holly Black GIVEAWAY!
So, in celebration of THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN and my 5 star review of it and the fact that Holly Black recieved a Newbery Honor for DOLL BONES. I am offering you the chance to win a signed copy of THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN and a copy of DOLL BONES. To enter all you have to do is fill in the Rafflecopter form (link below) and read the giveaway rules. Simple.
The giveaway will be open internationally to entrants 13 years or over (if you are under 18 you must have permission from your parents/guardians to let me know your address if you win).
The giveaway will run from today (14th March 2014) to Friday 21st March 2014.
To enter follow the link below to the Rafflecopter form (and don’t forget to read the terms and conditions!)
Becki is the owner and blogger on The Flutterby Room. She has an MA English through the Open University, and she gained her BA (Hons) English with Creative Writing from University College Falmouth. Books have been a huge part of her life for as long as she can remember, and although she is primarily a reader she does occasionally dabble with writing. When not reading (which isn’t that often) Becki can be found cooking, baking or listening to music – and sometimes doing two of the three at once.
Becki is snowed under with books, and is not currently accepting anything for review. She is hoping to change this in the future, when she has reduced her reading pile to a more manageable level. The Flutterby Room is however always open to guest posts, author interviews, and promoting upcoming releases. If you are interested in this, then you can find more information here.
- Phew, made it to 100... 1 hour ago
- RT @PenguinUKBooks: We’re thrilled that #ToKillAMockingbird has topped the @BaileysPrize #ThisBook list. Time to reread we think! http://t.… 2 hours ago
- And gmail is playing up...fantastic. Just what I wanted. #sarcasm 2 hours ago
- Did I miss anyting? 2 hours ago
- That also means no reading was done by me over the weekend, or at all last week really :( 2 hours ago
- Btw, am a little behind with email and comment responses. #beingillsucks 2 hours ago
- RT @abbie_tarrant: Hahaha definitely me #hatetalkingonthephone http://t.co/IaUObleTzB 2 hours ago
- Just put my big girl booties on and tried ringing a recruiter on the off chance. It paid off. Am now shaking. #hatetalkingonthephone 2 hours ago
- RT @bookswithacuppa: My Puffin tote has arrived! I ADORE it, thanks so much, Tania @PuffinBooks :) #nuffinlikeapuffin http://t.co/nEpKrdHu2W 3 hours ago
- RT @booksandquills: If you're in London and you're hungry, please visit @FryingDutchLDN on Middlesex Street (mon-fri), because I can't go. … 6 hours ago
Series I ♥
Want your own banners? Then visit i'm loving books.