Holly Black GIVEAWAY!
So, in celebration of THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN and my 5 star review of it and the fact that Holly Black recieved a Newbery Honor for DOLL BONES. I am offering you the chance to win a signed copy of THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN and a copy of DOLL BONES. To enter all you have to do is fill in the Rafflecopter form (link below) and read the giveaway rules. Simple.
The giveaway will be open internationally to entrants 13 years or over (if you are under 18 you must have permission from your parents/guardians to let me know your address if you win).
The giveaway will run from today (14th March 2014) to Friday 21st March 2014.
To enter follow the link below to the Rafflecopter form (and don’t forget to read the terms and conditions!)
Becki is the owner and blogger on The Flutterby Room. She has an MA English through the Open University, and she gained her BA (Hons) English with Creative Writing from University College Falmouth. Books have been a huge part of her life for as long as she can remember, and although she is primarily a reader she does occasionally dabble with writing. When not reading (which isn’t that often) Becki can be found cooking, baking or listening to music – and sometimes doing two of the three at once.
Becki is snowed under with books, and is not currently accepting anything for review. She is hoping to change this in the future, when she has reduced her reading pile to a more manageable level. The Flutterby Room is however always open to guest posts, author interviews, and promoting upcoming releases. If you are interested in this, then you can find more information here.
- RT @yalc_uk: Check out this selection of just a few of our many photos from #YALC: childrenslaureate.org.uk/yalc/ 4 hours ago
- Review: Delirium by Lauren Oliver bloglovin.com/blog/post/6017… on @bloglovin 11 hours ago
- Review: Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Review: Delirium by Lauren Oliver Delirium by Lauren Oliver Title:... tmblr.co/Zv_19w1MM1sjb 12 hours ago
- *pokes Tumblr* why you no like me?! 22 hours ago
- 60 Minutes: Sir Nicholas Winton "Saving the Children": youtu.be/c0aoifNziKQ via @YouTube 23 hours ago
- @Doc_Megz_to_be *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that. 1 day ago
- @JessHeartsBooks huh, I didn't know anything was going on at the moment. That it is, is so sad and depressing :( 1 day ago
- RT @when_sam_speaks: "@thejenwilkinson: P.S. Happy Batman Day (wt) http://t.co/iSN7ctCLPm" 1 day ago
- RT @DisneyHyperion: You know you want one...opening night at #SDCC2014 - booth 929! http://t.co/itJmZdH5cL 1 day ago
Series I ♥
Want your own banners? Then visit i'm loving books.