Holly Black GIVEAWAY!
So, in celebration of THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN and my 5 star review of it and the fact that Holly Black recieved a Newbery Honor for DOLL BONES. I am offering you the chance to win a signed copy of THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN and a copy of DOLL BONES. To enter all you have to do is fill in the Rafflecopter form (link below) and read the giveaway rules. Simple.
The giveaway will be open internationally to entrants 13 years or over (if you are under 18 you must have permission from your parents/guardians to let me know your address if you win).
The giveaway will run from today (14th March 2014) to Friday 21st March 2014.
To enter follow the link below to the Rafflecopter form (and don’t forget to read the terms and conditions!)
Becki is the owner and blogger on The Flutterby Room. She has an MA English through the Open University, and she gained her BA (Hons) English with Creative Writing from University College Falmouth. Books have been a huge part of her life for as long as she can remember, and although she is primarily a reader she does occasionally dabble with writing. When not reading (which isn’t that often) Becki can be found cooking, baking or listening to music – and sometimes doing two of the three at once.
Becki is currently tentatively interested in receiving books for review as she has nearly reached the bottom of her TBR (for the moment). The Flutterby Room is however always open to guest posts, author interviews, and promoting upcoming releases. If you are interested in this, then you can find more information here.
- So I may not actually have made it to bed yet... #sleep #tootiredtosleep #isitmorningyet #tosleepperchancetodream #NightAll #maybe 2 hours ago
- RT @Naima_Simone: This is how I feel when I start a @NaliniSingh book. Sigh. C'mon 10/28!! #ArchangelsShadows #CountdownBegins http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- Think I'm going to give up for the night. #NightAll 4 hours ago
- .@BBCTwo that is SUCH a cheerful thought... 6 hours ago
- RT @BBCTwo: The reason we've never heard from any other civilization could be that none of them last long enough to contact each other. #Hu… 6 hours ago
- Went from ahead with reviews to behind. Ack! :/ 6 hours ago
- RT @KidsBloomsbury: 'She pricked her finger on something-or-other. And she fell asleep.' THE SLEEPER &THE SPINDLE by @neilhimself & @chrisr… 6 hours ago
- Michi's Emergency Surgery gofund.me/michi-emergenc… via @gofundme 7 hours ago
- On John Grisham, Victimized Pedophiles, and the Children's Book Industry - anneursu: As you may have heard,... tmblr.co/Zv_19w1TiGED0 8 hours ago
- RT @bethrevis: THIS people, THIS IS WHY so many people reacted so negatively to the case of author stalking (read bold @ bottom): https://t… 11 hours ago
Series I ♥
Want your own banners? Then visit i'm loving books.