Home > Meme > In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, it is a weekly meme where people record what books they received that week. As I don’t receive books every week, I do the meme as and when I can.

Sorry about the photo quality, I took them with my phone (and yes, they are the same photos that appeared on Twitter).

• Wolf Pact (Wolf Pact #1) by Melissa de la Cruz [Goodreads]
  • Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan [Goodreads]
  • Crewel (Crewel World #1) by Gennifer Albin [Goodreads]
  • Eon: Rise of the Drangoneye (Eon #1) by Alison Goodman [Goodreads]
  • Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman [Goodreads]

So that was what’s in my mailbox this week. Leave a comment and let me know what’s in yours.

1. October 28, 2012 at 3:21 pm

I bought Eon just last week :) I almost bought Seraphina too but decided against it. I’ll be curious to read your review of that one.

• October 28, 2012 at 3:24 pm

I almost didn’t get Seraphina because I’m not that fond of the UK cover, but I’m looking forward to reading it.
      I’ve heard great things about Eon and its sequel Eona – and I love the cover.

2. October 28, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Hello,
    New follower here :) I have Crewel on my list to purchase! Hope you enjoy the books you got this week!
    Brittany
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

3. October 29, 2012 at 12:11 am

I really enjoyed Seraphina. I hope you do as well! Thanks for stopping by my list.

4. melissaseclecticbookshelf
    October 29, 2012 at 1:31 am

Oh, great books! I really want to read Seraphina…and I’ll say this about Crewel…so inventive!

Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf

• October 29, 2012 at 9:51 pm

That sounds really promising! I’m now really curious to read Crewel, not that I wasn’t before but you’re comment has definitely made me more interested.

5. October 29, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Wow! Really nice pile! XD Hahaha i take photos off my phone too just because it’s easier to transfer over to my computer, all I need is to send it though email and then it’s all good. :)

Have fun reading them all!