Home > Meme > In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, it is a weekly meme where people record what books they received that week. As I don’t receive books every week, I do the meme as and when I can.

Wow, it’s been a while since I last did an IMM. I’ve been trying to “catch up” with my TBR pile, so I haven’t bought any new books for a while.

A HUGE thank you to Mum, who was again awesome and got me books :)

• Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead – which I’ve started reading.
  • Destined (House of Night #8) by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  • Fire (Graceling Realm #2) by Kristin Cashore
  • I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have To Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) by Ally Carter

All the books I got this week have red on them, weird huh?! And sorry that the pic is wonky, I’m not sure why as I had the camera on a flat surface…but whatever.

So that was what’s in my mailbox this week. Leave a comment and let me know what’s in yours.

1. August 12, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Great selection of books! I love the Kristin Cashore and Richelle Mead books, happy reading!

Thanks for stopping by my IMM

2. Annabelle H
    August 12, 2012 at 4:45 pm

Awesome red theme! i love the Vampire Academy books! I still need to read Destined but I lvoe the series! Oh and Fire is great! Ah so many books I love here! I still need to read the Ally Carter series but one of my friends loves them!

My Letterbox Love!

3. August 12, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Good haul! I need to read the House of Night series. Here’s my IMM: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/08/12/in-my-mailbox-17/ nice blog, new follower :-)

4. Livvy @Nerdy Book Reviews
    August 13, 2012 at 12:01 am

Great haul. So jealous that you have Fire. Oooh, I need to catch up with the House of Night series.

Hope you enjoy reading! :)

5. August 13, 2012 at 1:40 am

Awesome haul! I’m currently reading Graceling and it’s pretty good so far! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your books! :)

6. August 13, 2012 at 5:48 am

Really great books this week! Fire and Blood Promise are favorites of mine. And I need to read the Gallagher Girls series sometime. Happy reading!