July Book Clearance @ The Flutterby Room
My bookshelves are WAY beyond full. Seriously. I have 311 books, not counting my manga and comic collection, or any books that may in some way be related to study (if I tilt my head and squint, maybe). I just don’t have the space for any more books, so I NEED to clear out at least some of the books.
Normally when I clear out my bookshelves I give the books to a local charity, but this time as most of the books I want to giveaway have been published relatively recently and because I recently posted about books I really want to get my hands on that have already been published for a Top Ten Tuesday (you can find the post here) I thought I would hold a giveaway on the blog.
I am giving away 9 books as two prizes – 1 x 5 books & 1 x 4 books. All the books are in good to excellent condition – unfortunately a couple have lines down their spine, sorry. As I am giving away so many books I’m afraid that I’m only going to open this competition to people who live in the UK and Ireland. If you live somewhere else, don’t worry, if you check back in early September I’m going to be doing an International giveaway. Lucky, my dog, managed to sneak into the pictures.
Pack 1 (5 books)
- x 1, Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- x 1, Slated by Terri Terry
- x 1, Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
- x 1, Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
- x 1, Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Pack 2 (4 books)
- x 1, Torn by Amanda Hocking
- x 1, Switched by Amanda Hocking
- x 1, Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
- x 1, A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
So, now you’ve seen what the prizes are it’s time for the rules.
- To enter this competition you must be aged 13 years old or older (on 16th July 2012).
- This competition is open to the UK and Ireland ONLY.
- +1 (extra) entry if you promote this giveaway on your twitter, blog, or tumblr. (You must provide a link so I can verify this)
- The giveaway runs from 16th July 2012 12:00 BST to 29th July 2012 12:00 BST. The winners will be announced on the blog on 30th July at 12:00 BST. The winners will also receive an email from me to confirm details for shipping the prizes on that day.
- The winners will have 72 hours from the 30th July at 12:00 BST to respond to my email, if they do not respond within that time a new winner will be chosen.
- Each entry will be assigned a number. The winner will be picked by The True Random Number Generator at Random.org
- TheFlutterbyRoom is not responsible for any loss or damage of the book in transit.
- TheFlutterbyRoom reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time without any prior warning.
- TheFlutterbyRoom reserves the right to disqualify any entry at any time.
- Please do not leave any identifying details (such as full name, or email address) in the comment section.
CONTEST NOW CLOSED.
Becki is the owner and blogger on The Flutterby Room. She has an MA English through the Open University, and she gained her BA (Hons) English with Creative Writing from University College Falmouth. Books have been a huge part of her life for as long as she can remember, and although she is primarily a reader she does occasionally dabble with writing. When not reading (which isn’t that often) Becki can be found cooking, baking or listening to music – and sometimes doing two of the three at once.
Becki is snowed under with books, and is not currently accepting anything for review. She is hoping to change this in the future, when she has reduced her reading pile to a more manageable level. The Flutterby Room is however always open to guest posts, author interviews, and promoting upcoming releases. If you are interested in this, then you can find more information here.
- RT @Iearnsomething: This is where the Great Wall of China ends. http://t.co/QN1wGh25mx 6 hours ago
- RT @lindapoitevin: For all the incredible women out there! <3 #HappyWomensDay http://t.co/GuRBRJz2gt 9 hours ago
- RT @AbandonedPics: Flooded and abandoned monastry. Kalyazin, Russia. Photo by Oleg Ivanov http://t.co/HvzKEN6jl1 9 hours ago
- Photoset: mashable: Inspirational Quotes to Celebrate International Women’s Day In honor of the ladies who... tmblr.co/Zv_19w19a9gNt 9 hours ago
- Photo: catherineandsarahsatrun: Happy International Women’s Day! Here’s a piece we did last year. We’re... tmblr.co/Zv_19w19a9MyE 9 hours ago
- Photoset: vintagegraceface: Happy International Women’s Day to all of you wonderful ladies! Celebrate... tmblr.co/Zv_19w19a7ujx 9 hours ago
- Photo: laterooms: The beautiful St Michael’s Mount, Cornwall, England. Interested in visiting? We have... tmblr.co/Zv_19w19YiVAt 14 hours ago
- "A children’s story that can only be enjoyed by children is not a good children’s story in the..." tmblr.co/Zv_19w19Yf6vV 14 hours ago
- Photo: livesandliesofwizards: The Muggle Studies classroom is always locked. In fact, there are few rooms... tmblr.co/Zv_19w19YRBaF 15 hours ago
- KK Hendin: The Price Of Piracy - sarahreesbrennan: kkhendin: This post isn’t about me. It’s about my... tmblr.co/Zv_19w19YIbea 15 hours ago
Series I ♥
Want your own banners? Then visit i'm loving books.