Home > Meme > In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, it is a weekly meme where people record what books they received that week. As I don’t receive books every week, I do the meme as and when I can.

This weeks books arrived on Wednesday, the first part of the books I ordered from Amazon.co.uk for this month.

Alpha and Omega 3

Fair Game (Alpha and Omega #3) by Patricia Briggs
Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr

I’m really looking forward to getting to read these books, which will hopefully be soon. Can’t wait for the other books to be delivered :)

What’s in your mailbox this week?

1. April 22, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I am not particulary a big fan of Mellisa Marr (Wicked lovely wasn’t a big book for me last year i checked) but i might check this one too! =)

Here is mine IMM http://velvetmorning82.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/in-my-mailbox-8/

• April 22, 2012 at 1:46 pm

I liked the Wicked Lovely series as a whole, but the last book just did nothing for me. I’m hoping the short stories in Faery Tales & Nightmares will be as good as the first four books. But we’ll see…

• April 22, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Just because i didnt like the series doesnt mean every follows ofcource beside each book/series from authors are different too. I will check it to see how it goes ofcource =)

2. April 22, 2012 at 2:59 pm

I can’t wait to read Faery Tales and Nightmares, I have it at the library on a waiting list :) Enjoy reading your new books!

3. thebookcellarx
    April 22, 2012 at 4:16 pm

I can’t wait to read Melissa Marr’s new book – it looks awesome. Happy reading :)

4. April 22, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Lovely books and the covers look so pretty next to each other. Have heard good things about Patricia Briggs – will have to check out her books sometime. Can’t wait for your review of Faery Tales & Nightmares. Happy reading!

5. April 22, 2012 at 6:20 pm

I love Melissa Marr’s work! Fantastic haul :) Happy Reading & Stop By My IMM Post

6. April 22, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I LOVE Patricia Briggs! I’m on the fourth book of the Mercy Thompson series right now and I have all the Alpha and Omega books on my TBR bookcase. Thanks for stopping by my IMM today! I’m now following your blog :)

7. April 22, 2012 at 11:36 pm

I really loved Fair Game even though I didn’t like the prequels so much. Hope you’ll enjoy your reads this week! :)

Patricia // My IMM

8. April 23, 2012 at 2:02 am

Great set! I’ve heard fab things about Patricia Briggs. I want to read her books.
    My IMM