A HUGE thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway, to have the chance of getting a signed copy of Nature Mage by Duncan Pile. It was my first giveaway – the first competition held on this blog – so I was a little nervous.
Congratulations to Sadie Forsythe for winning the giveaway. I have sent you an email, please let me know if you haven’t received it.
Becki is the owner and blogger on The Flutterby Room. She has an MA English through the Open University, and she gained her BA (Hons) English with Creative Writing from University College Falmouth. Books have been a huge part of her life for as long as she can remember, and although she is primarily a reader she does occasionally dabble with writing. When not reading (which isn’t that often) Becki can be found cooking, baking or listening to music – and sometimes doing two of the three at once.
Becki is currently tentatively interested in receiving books for review as she has nearly reached the bottom of her TBR (for the moment). The Flutterby Room is however always open to guest posts, author interviews, and promoting upcoming releases. If you are interested in this, then you can find more information here.
- Good morning! Today looks a little grey, but hopefully things will brighten as the day progresses. 30 minutes ago
- RT @EMTrains: #EMTtips Allow extra time when travelling to Leicester station today the @Leics_Marathon is taking place and there are local … 33 minutes ago
- RT @MycroftSpengler: I think next year for @MCMExpo I should cosplay as a bowl of petunias. .2nd expo I manage? So I can say "Oh no not aga… 33 minutes ago
- How would you wash this, as can't get them wet? RT:@doctorow: Gremlins Christmas sweater boingboing.net/2014/10/25/gre… http://t.co/0rD4V384bB 1 hour ago
- RT @MeredithFrost: Perhaps the single most terrifying Halloween pumpkin ever carved. http://t.co/8cEqe562zI 7 hours ago
- So tired, but don't want to sleep. :( 12 hours ago
- RT @LeicesterTigers: FULL TIME Scarlets 15 Leicester Tigers 3 #tigerslive 12 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Enjoy your youth. You'll never be younger than you are at this very moment. 13 hours ago
- RT @BBCOne: Good point. Well made. #DoctorWho #LesMis http://t.co/UHoEoRGvS6 13 hours ago
- RT @I_W_M: Don’t forget - clocks go back tonight! Did you know the time change was a #WW1 law? ow.ly/DkK1y 13 hours ago
Series I ♥
Want your own banners? Then visit i'm loving books.