A HUGE thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway, to have the chance of getting a signed copy of Nature Mage by Duncan Pile. It was my first giveaway – the first competition held on this blog – so I was a little nervous.
Congratulations to Sadie Forsythe for winning the giveaway. I have sent you an email, please let me know if you haven’t received it.
Becki is the owner and blogger on The Flutterby Room. She has an MA English through the Open University, and she gained her BA (Hons) English with Creative Writing from University College Falmouth. Books have been a huge part of her life for as long as she can remember, and although she is primarily a reader she does occasionally dabble with writing. When not reading (which isn’t that often) Becki can be found cooking, baking or listening to music – and sometimes doing two of the three at once.
Becki is snowed under with books, and is not currently accepting anything for review. She is hoping to change this in the future, when she has reduced her reading pile to a more manageable level. The Flutterby Room is however always open to guest posts, author interviews, and promoting upcoming releases. If you are interested in this, then you can find more information here.
- RT @kathleenpeacock: Best thing about smartphones: I can pretend I'm very busy and very important while avoiding eye contact with strangers. 7 hours ago
- RT @EMTrains: #EMTupdate: Sun 3 Aug - amended timings, because of engineering work on early morning services, see information here: http://… 7 hours ago
- RT @anneursu: So, what do you notice about the Comic Con Middle Grade Extravaganza Panel? #SDCC2014 http://t.co/svE45am1FD 8 hours ago
- RT @EMCastellan: I don't like it when the 2d book in a trilogy is just the set-up for Bk 3. Bk 2 should have its own plot & a few resolved … 13 hours ago
- RT @lovereadinguk: Some #books just swallow up your heart and soul! #Lovereading http://t.co/P42ZqYwV7m 13 hours ago
- RT @PublishersWkly: Why all authors need an editor. pwne.ws/WUkfC2 13 hours ago
- RT @HarperCollins: Why reading at a young age matters, via @HarperChildrens: bit.ly/1rdVOIQ #childrensbooks #parenting 18 hours ago
- RT @KidsBloomsbury: Love blowing bubbles? In @TomPercivalsays' BUBBLE TROUBLE it gets out of control... out Sept! bit.ly/1r6vb8S ht… 18 hours ago
- RT @GuardianBooks: A single publisher going it alone won't counter the might of Amazon ow.ly/2KMrPy 19 hours ago
- RT @AmazonLocalUK: Off with his head! Discover just how Barmy Britain is with Part Two from Horrible Histories amzn.to/1l0SAEX 20 hours ago
Series I ♥
Want your own banners? Then visit i'm loving books.