Giveaway! Nature Mage by Duncan Pile
As promised I am giving away a signed copy of Duncan Pile’s Nature Magic.This is a late celebration of TheFlutterbyRoom’s First Blogversary.
To enter and have a chance of winning, follow the linkie –> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFJmQV9ydGkyQnFwN0lsMnRNUndnamc6MQ Giveaway is now CLOSED. Check back tomorrow to see the winner.
- To enter this competition you must be 13 years old or older.
- This competition is open internationally (except where prohibited by law)
- +1 entry if you promote this giveaway on your twitter, blog, or tumblr.
- The giveaway runs from 10th April 2012 12:00 BST to 13th April 2012 12:00 BST. The winner will be announced on the blog on 14th April at 12:00 BST. They will also be emailed.
- The winner will have 72 hours from the 14th April at 12:00 BST to respond to my email, if they do not respond within that time a new winner will be chosen.
- Each entry will be assigned a number. The winner will be picked by The True Random Number Generator at Random.org
- TheFlutterbyRoom is not responsible for any loss or damage of the book in transit.
- TheFlutterbyRoom reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time without any prior warning.
- TheFlutterbyRoom reserves the right to disqualify any entry at any time.
Good luck! Even if you don’t win, make sure to pick up this book.
Becki is the owner and blogger on The Flutterby Room. She has an MA English through the Open University, and she gained her BA (Hons) English with Creative Writing from University College Falmouth. Books have been a huge part of her life for as long as she can remember, and although she is primarily a reader she does occasionally dabble with writing. When not reading (which isn’t that often) Becki can be found cooking, baking or listening to music – and sometimes doing two of the three at once.
Becki is snowed under with books, and is not currently accepting anything for review. She is hoping to change this in the future, when she has reduced her reading pile to a more manageable level. The Flutterby Room is however always open to guest posts, author interviews, and promoting upcoming releases. If you are interested in this, then you can find more information here.
- Me too! RT @caseycassidy: A3. Fantasy - it's broad and I love it. (Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy - all of it!!) #boutofbooks 8 minutes ago
- RT @Odrah: A3. If I could only read one genre for the rest of my life, it would be Fantasy! #boutofbooks 9 minutes ago
- q3 is a hard question! #boutofbooks 9 minutes ago
- @JChelseaNorton hello! you’re not that late, we’re just waiting for q3 #boutofbooks 10 minutes ago
- RT @BookBender: I like hearing what everyone's accomplished. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. #boutofbooks 13 minutes ago
- @shawntaye that is awesome! I missed weds as it was 2am my time and i needed sleep! #boutofbooks 14 minutes ago
- @paperiot that is an awesome achievement. well done! #boutofbooks 15 minutes ago
- RT @nikkitheknack: @BookBender Q2: I read 2 books in as many days. I don't know about other people's reading speed, but that's awesome for … 16 minutes ago
- @BookBender I have too. It’s really nice and my tbr pile has shrunk! #boutofbooks 17 minutes ago
- RT @BookBender: A2. I've read a lot more than I expected to read. IT'S GLORIOUS. #boutofbooks 17 minutes ago
Series I ♥
Want your own banners? Then visit i'm loving books.